Monday, April 7, 2008

Posted by xjustinx |

The Ourselves Compilation
This great live comp came out on Omega in 1997. I don't really have a whole lot of info on this comp, nor do I know how many were pressed. The cover, however, is hand made from a priority mail box, and that's something that I always enjoy. There's nothing better than knowing that someone spent the time to make sure that their release is unique in some way. This comp has a lot of great bands, and a lot of great songs from those bands. Enjoy!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/mql8pp

5 comments:

Death Metal Dan said...

Dammit. I was going to post this one soon. Great live comp. Coercion was an awesome band that I never heard until I bought this compilation and they had already broken up. And I never found any of their music anywhere else - do you know anything about them or what they released? And if you have any, POST IT! Haha.

Thanks for this.

Nick said...

Heh. I ripped this to the PC recently and listened to bits of it for the first time in years. It made me get back into Fall Silent again - hadn't listened to them for ages either!

Anon. said...

Anyone know what the tracklist is?

christopher said...

I LOVE this compilation. I searched and searched but never found anything more about Still I Rise, who I believe had ex members of Jasta 14.

Coercion was the singer from Tripface, he played bass for these guys. They have a split 7" with Milhouse that was released on Struggle.

Omega released the Last Crime record and I remember had some other solid records planned before they stopped.

Ken said...

My cover or protective insert was made from an early 90s pop band's vinyl sleeve. Very unique to say the least. Mine is in perfect condition and has all of the inserts. One which has all the info for the bands and their info.