Thursday, May 14, 2009

Posted by xCHIPxSEM |
As of 6 am Saturday morning, I will be spending the next 2 weeks in Japan. Because of this, my participation for the webzine will be limited but I will be spending the following 2 weeks in Miami where I will have access to all of my CDs so if anyone wants something ripped and posted let me know. Jake is still conducting interviews and Justin will still be posting so the webzine will not stop while Im gone, just maybe slow down a bit. Expect an interview with Mean Season in the near future as well. While Im in Japan, Ill be meeting up with Hiro (Loyal to the Grave/ex-State Craft/Retribution Network) so Im hoping to get my hands on some great music. Ill try and give an update while Im there. So until my next update, wish me luck on my 18 HOUR FLIGHT.

2 comments:

xChrisx said...

You are going to have the best time!
I cant wait till i go in July.

xBleakx said...

Would love to get to Japan - very envious!

Could you upload some Blood Runs Black(the syracuse band) when you get back, if you have it?