Sunday, July 12, 2009

Posted by xCHIPxSEM |

Vision of Disorder (or VOD) has come back and is playing shows once again. For me personally, I'm pretty excited since I haven't seen them since 1997 and I still listen to the "Still" 7 inch pretty regularly. Their later material (i.e., after the green album) was a little too much for me but I love their early stuff. These demos are, as the title says, from 1993, 94, and 95. They contain songs that you may have heard on later releases and some you may have not heard. Either way, they will be playing This Is Hardcore as well as the 10 Bands for $10 tour so go see them if you have the opportunity.

VOD - Demos

http://www.mediafire.com/?jmyzoztyikj

4 comments:

Hororo said...

Thanks for this post ! I owned most VOd record but I really was into their last album and couldn't get into their earlier record. Your post made me get back into the Self titled and now I think I like it a lot. I'll probably spin the other now as soon as I can get my hands on them. Thank you very much !

Cheesegrater said...

Chip,

DTO on the 1995 demo has a weird beep at 1:17. It also loses sound quality around 1:00, but that's probably the tape.

Thanks for the upload. As good as I remember.

Are these Jav's tapes? Get that OCHRE stuff up!

Alternate 1995 said...

2 words, Northport Pipeline.

Anonymous said...

any way you can repost these? the link is dead. thanks!!!!