Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Posted by Anonymous |
Hey guys, Jake here.

I realize that there are still several days left in the year but after reading Chip's update below, I thought I'd write a little end of the year post as well.

This year has definitely been one of the worst years of my entire life mostly due to me losing my job and being owed about $5,200 from my former employer which I may never receive. That being said, my involvement with xStuck In The Pastx has definitely been one of the few bright spots of this year for me. Beginning with Chip and Justin posting the interview that I did with Blackspot drummer Sean Fader back in mid-April and then bringing me on board as a contributor a few months later, it has been an absolute blast for me to revisit '90s hardcore (definitely some of the best years of my entire life) with all of you. Needless to say, I look forward to MUCH more of it in 2010 and beyond.

Thank you for all of your great feedback and happy holidays to all of you and your families!

Respectfully Yours,

Andrew Jacobs a.k.a. Jake

0 comments: