Monday, January 4, 2010

Posted by Anonymous |
I apologize for being a bit of a post whore lately but I'm still unemployed and am trying to cram in as many posts now before I get another job and am back in the grind. Today, I proudly present the layout for the great A Chorus of Disapproval EP entitled The Italian 7". This beast was originally released in 1993 and wound up being the final Chorus record. Being Evan Jacobs' brother provided me with the opportunity to hang out quite a bit with the Chorus guys that year and I could literally fill a book with all of the stories and memories of those days. Someday, maybe I will. For now though, enjoy checking out the layout for this full bore hardcore monster.












5 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is even jacobs?

Anonymous said...

Good one, Nelson or Nez.

XhcnoirX said...

One of my old time fave hardcore bands, sooo fuckin good... and I didn't get to see em on their Euro-tour :( Fuck my life.

AJ said...

West Coast bands love looking at themselves

Isaac Golub said...

Too bad I dont have some of the other photos from this session. Some very Three Stoogesesque shots.

AJ, I LOOOVE looking at myself while you are looking at me. You know all my shit by heart kid!

Nez out.