Sunday, August 29, 2010

Posted by xCHIPxSEM |

The debut EP from Germany's junior powerhouse, Boiling Point. In case you missed their full length that was post last year, you can check it out here. I hadn't heard this in a while so I decided to put in while heading to work and to be honest, it still sounds pretty fresh. I know Lost & Found's marketing was the fact that the band members were all about 14 when they released this but honestly, its pretty good for any age. These guys could actually play their instruments and while there are quite a few chug chug parts, there are some nice leads going over them. The recording is great especially for the time and more than likely on a small budget (actually its was recorded at Lost & Found Studios so maybe they didn't have a budget). This record is the band at its most raw and is definitely worth a listen if you haven't heard it or if it's been many years, its still worth going back to. As far as I know, none of the members went on to other bands but I may be mistaken so correct me if I'm wrong. I ripped this as VBR so its nice and loud as well as did a nice high quality scan of the cover. Enjoy!

If you have other old Lost & Found releases and are interested in selling them, please shoot me an email at Dancefloorjustice305@yahoo.com

Boiling Point - Voice Of Reality

http://www.mediafire.com/?xj36eg7vbtay27a

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this album. I remember getting it along with lost n found's Youth Of Today release.