Thursday, January 24, 2013

Posted by xjustinx | File under : , ,

Blood Runs Black were from Syracuse, NY, and played a pretty chunky hybrid of metal and hardcore.  They released a couple demos, a handful of comp tracks and one EP on Harvest Records before a couple members morphed into Godbelow.  Although there isn't any pertinent date related recording info in the liner notes, I believe this is their second demo from 1994, as it features Kris Wiechmann (Earth Crisis) on guitar.

Blood Runs Black - Demo 1994

4 comments:

AtheistReno said...

I miss Godbelow....

KevinBurgio said...

Hey, this is awesome stuff. Thanks for posting. Speaking of relatively obscure demos, I have been looking high and low for a demo from the hardcore band called 138 (from Mass or RI)from around 1994-95. I used to have the tape and I loved it but, in my many moves I've lost it and cannot find it anywhere. I was just curious if you had it or knew someone who did.

HUANSOAHN said...

hey thanks!do you have any of their other stuff by any chance?there was another demo.

great upload justin

Anonymous said...

They are recording a new cd right now