Saturday, March 9, 2013

Posted by xGeoffx | File under : ,
To go along with the Spawn t-shirt post that Chip posted the other day, I've decided to post shirts from my own collection. First on the list is the Arizona straight edge band Groundwork.

I got this shirt through a trade a couple years back. The details of the deal escape me, but needless to say, I was very excited to add this shirt to my collection, seeing as how Groundwork merch is very few and far between. It's an extra large Hanes Beefy T shirt. This shirt was printed by the band to go along with a tour around the time that the Living in Fear 7" came out. The back features a picture of a protester being beaten by riot police. The ink on the front is crisp; nearly brand new looking. The back image is slightly faded, yet the condition is surprisingly great considering its age. Their label, Bloodlink Records, printed their own version of this, that featured a different logo on the front and the addition of the Bloodlink emblem on the back shortly after this shirt came out.

 

I'll leave you with a video of them from a house show in Arizona in 1993, playing the song "Hungry" that was featured on their LP, Today We Will Not Be Invisible Nor Silent.

1 comments:

Karl said...

most underrated/sickest band of the 90s